Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Amazing new works lass with Mr.Richards !!!!!!!!

So on my last B day i had new works(which is like the most amazing class ever made) and we where talking about lines and textures in the arts. lol so ,my cccrrraazzzyyyy teacher (who is also one of the mot amazing teachers I've ever had) got like 4 theater students to demonstrate lines in theater. haha welllll they created this amazing short skit about a teacher who gave this girl an unfair grade because he didn't like her but gave another girl like a 100 because she was spending time with him after class trying to get some "extra credit". the scene was amazing ! And hilarious I will truly never forget that . Then we showed lines in music by singing scales and short easy songs. We showed lines in dance by having one of the show us some dance moves. We closed the class by showing texture in personality by having this guy victor and this chick linsey show a straight and a curved personality. All in all that was one of the best classes ever and it truly reminded me of why i love my school so much.
BUt we did not leave without having a what ? ASSIGNMENT !!!! but i think i did pretty well.
we had to ,make a picture in black and white with at least two different textures and using lines. we had to put 5 circles and two had to bleed off the page so how did i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment